Thinking positively in life is a way of keeping sanity in this hectic world. The positive thinking should be present in your life even when there are challenging situations that could affect you. As for me, I stay away of the negative thoughts, and a thing is by all means certain – a man can achieve everything in life only through hard work. I work hard to attain my goals. More than that, we should accept the place which is offered to us by the divinity enjoying everything in life: our existence, friends, relatives and even listening to music and drinking beer.
We should also obey our own set of principles in life. This is a piece of advice to keep sanity in this crazy world. We have all principles to guide our life. This leads to the fact that life is guided by rules governing our existence. We may disobey them, but they exist making us more alive. Obedience is not a principle in my life, but this makes me different from others. However, I always concentrate on my goals, trying hard to pursue them. I am a fighter in life enjoying every moment. I am focused on the music I love and on drinking sorts of beer as well.
We should also have confidence in ourselves more than anything else. We should love ourselves more than anything else. We keep healthier and happier only if we take care of ourselves without doing things excessively. One or two bottles of beer per day should be enough. All in all, there is a set of ideas that keeps my sanity in this hectic world:
- I can achieve everything in life only through hard work and independence from the others, thinking for myself rather than relying on the others.
- I accept the place which is offered to me by the divinity, assuming my destiny and place in the universe.
- I obey my own set of principles, relying on my own powers and not on the others.
- I concentrate on my goals, trying hard to pursue them, always confiding in me and not obeying the others’ opinion.
In our contemporary society, a healthy man is characterized by a set of values contributing to his sanity such as:
- Self-reliance – affirming the importance of thinking for oneself than conforming to other people’s opinion.
- Free will, as man is capable of making his own decisions and being independent of the others.
- Faith, as man has faith in God and obeys the principles and values imposed by his own religion.
- Determination, as man should concentrate on his goals, trying hard to reach them and succeed in life.